Fish Chilli | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Fish Chilli – is an Indo-Chinese Recipe, and a quick appetizer which is easy to make and full of flavors.
400 grams rawas fish fillets, cut into 1 inch pieces
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
¼ cup cornflour
2 tablespoons oil + for deep-frying
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
2-3 fresh red chillies, diagonally sliced
1 medium onion, cut into quarters and layers separated
1 medium green capsicum, cut into diamonds
2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
1 tablespoon cornflour slurry
1 tablespoon finely chopped spring onion greens
Diagonally sliced spring onion greens for garnishing
1. Put fish pieces in a bowl. Add salt, crushed peppercorns, cornflour and egg, mix and set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry marinated fish pieces till crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick wok. Add garlic, ginger and red chillies and sauté till fragrant.
4. Add onion and capsicum and toss well. Add soy sauce and some water and stir well.
5. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and cornflour slurry, mix and cook till the mixture thickens.
6. Add fried fish pieces, toss and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped spring onion greens and mix well.
7. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org