Fish Cheese Roll Recipe in Urdu
- 300 gm fish fillets
- 1/2 packet mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 to mato thinly sliced
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- salt t taste
- 1 kg manda patti
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- Oil for frying
- Rinse fish fillets and pat dry.
- Cut fish fillets into small pieces.
- Place fish fillets in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomato, capsicum and onion, garlic paste, lemon juice.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over it.
- Toss well and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine together flour and egg.
- Cut manda patti in shape and size of spring rolls.
- Place fish mixture over it.
- Apply egg mixture and roll it up.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Deep fry rolls on medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oil then drain on paper towel.
- Fish Cheese Roll is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org