Fish Biscuits Recipe in Urdu
- 300 gm fish fillets
- 1/2 cup plain flour for dusting
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp plain flour for batter
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- Cut fish fillets into square pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine together plain flour, corn flour and beaten egg.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix well and make a smooth batter.
- Place remaining plain flour in a shallow dish.
- Coat fish pieces in flour then dip in the batter.
- Heat oil in a deep wok.
- Fry fish pieces for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
- Fish Biscuits are ready to serve.
(Visited 8,017 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org