Fenugreek Rice Pancake Recipe in Urdu
- Basmati rice 1 cup (boiled)
- Fenugreek leaves ½ cup (washed and cut)
- Oil 1 cup
- Urad lentil ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water as required
- Wash rice and lentils and then soak in water.
- Soak lentils for at least 2 hours and rice for 20 minutes.
- Then blend rice and lentils in blender and take out this mixture in pan.
- Now add fenugreek leaves and salt in the mixture.
- If the mixture gets too thick then add little water to adjust.
- First heat frying pan too hot, spread mixture in it then add oil in round sides and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame until golden brown.
- Take out dosa in serving dish and serve with red chili chutney.
(Visited 5,593 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com