Tortilla wraps stuffed with freshly made falafels, mayonnaise and lettuce leaves.
3 cups chickpeas (chole), soaked for 8 hours and drained
4 tortillas, roasted
8-10 garlic cloves
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley + for garnishing
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon cumin (jeera) powder
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Oil for deep-frying
4 tablespoons mayonnaise + as required
Few lollo rosso lettuce leaves, torn
Few Iceberg lettuce leaves, torn
Carrot strips as required
Beetroot strips as required
Pickled jalapeno slices as required
French fries as required
1. Grind together chickpeas, garlic, parsley, onion, cumin powder, salt and crushed peppercorns to coarse mixture.
2. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into balls.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry prepared falafels till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
4. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on each tortilla. Top with some lollo rosso lettuce, Iceberg lettuce and 3 falafels. Crush the falafels slightly.
5. Top with some carrot strips, beetroot strips, 3-4 jalapeno slices, some more mayonnaise and 10-12 French fries. Wrap tightly.
6. Halve, garnish with some parsley and serve immediately with French fries.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor