Eggplant Croquettes Recipe in Urdu
- Eggplant 2
- Potato 3 (baked)
- Garlic powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Breadcrumbs 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Oil for fry
- For Dry Coating:
- Cornflakes 2-3 tbsp
- Breadcrumbs 2-3 tbsp
- Paprika powder or Kashmiri red chili powder ¼ tsp
- For Batter:
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Milk as required
- Roast eggplant, peel and make puree.
- Combine together eggplant puree and bake potatoes into a mixture.
- Now add garlic powder, salt, black pepper powder, cumin powder and lemon juice.
- Add breadcrumbs and corn flour in the mixture to remove extra moisture.
- Divide mixture and make 3 inch long croquettes.
- Keep them in fridge to set.
- Mix dry coating ingredients in a plate.
- Mix batter ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Now first coat croquettes in corn flour followed by batter and dry coating.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve with ketchup.
(Visited 3,753 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com