- Flour dough for 2 parathas
- Eggs 2
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Green chilies 3 (chopped)
- Green coriander 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ghee as required
- Mix egg, onion, green chilies, green coriander and all spices in a bowl.
- Make a paratha; put on tawa then flip the side and pour half egg mixture on top of paratha with a little ghee.
- Now turns the side and fry from other side with ghee.
- In same way make other paratha.
- Serve hot egg paratha.
- Note: Use non stick tawa to make egg paratha for a perfect result.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com