Desi Burger Recipe in Urdu
- Canned Chickpeas 1/4 cup
- Onion Finely chopped 1
- Mutton 125 gms cut into small cubes
- Garam masala 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Green Chillies 3
- Ginger Paste 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Corriander And Mint as required
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Gram flour 1 tbsp
- Egg beaten 1
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Water 1/2 cup
- Place the mutton, onions, ginger, green chilies, cumin seeds, garam masala
- Add salt and 1/2 cup water and leave to simmer for 15 minutes and then add the chickpeas and simmer until meat is cooked and water is dry.
- Cool the meat and then place in a food processor and process for 2 mins until like a thick paste.
- Scrape the mixture and add to a bowl and add the chopped coriander and mint along with the lemon juice and gram flour.
- Now divide into portion and make into a ball and then flatten slightly.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Now dip the burgers into the beaten egg and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Serve on buns with hot chilli sauce, onions and tomato.
(Visited 8,917 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com