Delicious Pallay Pakorian Recipe in Urdu
- Mash ki daal ka ata 1 cup
- Moong ki daal ka ata ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Soda by carb ¼ tsp heaped
- Bondi 1 packet soaked in water
- Yogurt 1 kg (whipped)
- Cream ½ cup
- Caster sugar 3 to 4 tbsp
- Tamarind chatni 1 cup
- Cabbage 1 cup sliced
- Onion 1 sliced
- Papadi crushed 1 cup
- Oil for fry
- For Tamarind Chatni
- Tamarind pulp 1 cup
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Dried ginger ½ tsp heaped
- Cumin roasted and crushed 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Pinch of red color
- Mix together caster sugar, yogurt, cream and pinch of salt, keep aside.
- Put both the flour in bowl, add in salt, soda by carb, mix well with water, beat very well.
- Heat oil and fry flat dahi wadas made with hands, remove and soak in warm water.
- Remove from water, press and squeeze all water.
- Cook altogether chutni ingredients until thick.
- To Assemble: Spread dahi wadas in a platter, then soaked bondi, spread with whipped yogurt mixture, top with Papadi, sliced cabbage and onion, lastly sprinkle chat masala and tamarind chatni. Serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com