Delicious Chocolate and Coffee Roulade Recipe in Urdu
- For the Sponge:
- Caster sugar 9 tbsp
- Eggs 6 (separated)
- Cocoa powder 4 tbsp
- For the Filling:
- Caster sugar 1 tbsp
- Icing sugar 1 oz (sifted)
- Instant coffee powder 1 tbsp
- Double cream 250 ml
- Butter 1 oz
- Chopped Walnuts ½ cup
- For Coffee Glace Icing:
- Instant coffee powder 1 tsp
- Icing sugar (sifted)
- Edible starts in golden
- Line a 12×8 inch swiss roll tray with baking parchment paper.
- Preheat oven at 150 degree C or at gas mark 3.
- Take a large bowl and whisk egg whites till stiff peaks.
- In another bowl add egg yolk and sugar beat till fluffy and light now fold cocoa powder in it till incorporate well.
- Pour on lined swiss roll tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Now lay a towel or greased proof paper and sift cocoa powder on it and remove baked roulade and invert on it. Peel off the lined paper from roulade.
- Filling: Put cream and icing sugar in a large bowl whisk then add coffee paste (coffee+few drops of water). Whisk more and make soft peaks.
- In a pan melt butter add walnuts and sugar and toast for 4-5 minutes.
- Assembling: Spread coffee icing on roulade lay evenly sprinkle walnuts, now roll in the roulade and put into fridge for firm up well.
- Topping: Mix coffee, icing sugar and 1 tbsp of cold water take this mixture on a spoon and drizzle on roulade in zigzag then decorate with stars.
(Visited 6,969 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org