Dancing Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp ginger sliced
- 1 carrot cut into diagonal slices
- 1 spring onion cut into diagonal slices
- 8 mushrooms thinly sliced
- 6 baby corns
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 5 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Wooster sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp hp sauce
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Place chicken strips in a bowl.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan.
- Add garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Now put marinated chicken in it.
- Fry for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms, carrot, spring onion and baby corns.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Wooster sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, hp sauce, tomato ketchup and black pepper.
- Stir frequently.
- Dissolve cornflour in 1 cup of water.
- Pour this mixture into the chicken.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until gravy is thicken.
- Dancing Chicken is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com