Daal kay Patties Recipe in Urdu
- 250 gm Bengal gram
- 500 gm puff pastry
- 125 gm plain yogurt
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 potato boiled
- 4 green chilies chopped
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- salt to taste
- Wash Bengal gram then soak in water for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes boil Bengal gram until soft.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add red chili flakes, boiled Bengal gram, boiled potato, yogurt and salt.
- Cook on high flame for 2-3 minutes until well combined.
- Add green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until all water dries up.
- Turn the stove off.
- Take it out in a bowl and keep aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Roll puff pastry into a round bread by using rolling pin.
- Now cut it in circles with a round cutter.
- Take a one slice, spread gram mixture over it.
- Then apply beaten egg on the edges.
- Now place another slice to seal.
- Apply egg on it.
- Place it on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Delicious Daal key Patties are ready to serve.
(Visited 6,024 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org