Daal Kababi Recipe in Urdu
- Gram lentil ½ cup
- Yellow lentil ½ cup
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Rice flour 3 tbsp
- Egg white 2
- Green coriander ½ bunch (chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Mint leaves 1 bunch (chopped)
- Cumin 1 tbsp (roasted and crushed)
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Wash soak and boil both lentils separately.
- Chop together the lentils and chicken mince.
- Add in rice flour, eggs, green coriander, green chilies, mint leaves, cumin, red chili flakes, black pepper and some salt.
- Make kabab and shallow fry them until they are golden fry.
- Serve them chili garlic sauce.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org