Curried Cream of Cauliflower Soup Recipe in Urdu
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Add all ingredients to list
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Toss cauliflower florets with vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon salt in a bowl; spread onto a baking sheet.
- Roast cauliflower in preheated oven until browned, about 25 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium high heat. Saute onions in hot butter until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir garlic into the onion and continue to cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes more; season with curry powder, cayenne pepper, and ground turmeric. Cook the seasoned onion mixture, stirring continually, for 5 minutes more.
- Stir roasted cauliflower with the onion mixture. Pour stock over the cauliflower mixture. Place a cover on the saucepan and bring the stock to a boil. Immediately remove the cover, reduce heat to low, and cook at a simmer until the liquid reduces slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Puree mixture in the saucepan with an immersion blender until mostly smooth. Stir cream into the soup; season with salt and pepper. Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with parsley.
(Visited 9,516 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org