Crunchy Chicken Burger Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken fillet 4
- Bun 4
- Eggs 2-3
- White flour 1cup
- Mayonnaise 1/2cup
- Fresh warm milk 1/2cup
- Corn flour 1/2cup
- Sugar 1tsp
- Baking powder1tsp
- White cumin power 1tsp
- Mustard paste 1tsp
- Soya sauce tbsp
- White vinegar 1tbsp
- Chicken flour 2tbsp
- Butter 2tbsp
- Hot sauce 2tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Salt as required
- In a tray add white flour, corn flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, mustard paste, chicken flour, and white cumin powder.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl rub the chicken fillets with 1tbsp Soya sauce and 1tbsp white vinegar.
- Dip each fillet in a beaten egg and roll in the dry mixture until fully coated.
- Repeat this step 3-4 times.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry the fillets till they turn golden brown.
- Toast buns on a heated griddle.
- Pour milk onto each bun half.
- Spread mayonnaise and butter on the base of each bun and top with a chicken fillet.
- Add hot sauce on top.
- Cover with the other bun half and serve with French fries.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org