Croissants Recipe in Urdu
- All purpose flour 4 cup
- Milk powder 4 tbsp
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Yeast 1 – ½ tbsp
- Egg 1
- Water for kneading
- In a large bowl add all ingredients flour, yeast and sugar.
- Add water and knead soft dough cover and leave for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Roll out dough on counter with help of rolling pin.
- Take a sharp knife and cut sides to make neat rectangular.
- Now cut triangles.
- Take one triangle and cut ½ inch on broad part of triangle and roll and turn corners of roll give crescent shape.
- Do same with all triangles and keep on baking tray. (No need to grease tray)
- Allow to rest for about 30 minutes.
- After proofing, beat one egg and brush egg on all croissants.
- Bake at 200 C for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Enjoy with jam or butter.
(Visited 3,688 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org