Crispy Chicken Kebab Recipe in Urdu
- 500 gm chicken mince
- 2 egg whites lightly beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 bunch mint leaves finely chopped
- 4 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper crushed
- 1 tsp red chili
- 2 tbsp seekh kebab spice
- salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Place chicken mince in a electric chopper.
- Add cornflour, green chilies, black pepper, red chili, seekh kebab spice and salt.
- Chop together.
- Then add mint leaves and mic well.
- Make kebabs out of the mixture.
- Dip each kebab in egg white then roll into bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in pan over medium high heat.
- Fry kebabs for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Crispy Chicken Kebabs are ready now.
(Visited 6,243 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org