Crispy Chicken Broast
- Chicken 2 (with skin)
- White Pepper 1 tbsp
- Salt 4 tbsp and 1 tbsp forcoating
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 1/2 cup
- Green chili paste 3 tbsp
- Plain flour 2 cups
- Baking Powder 2 tbsp
- Water as required
- Fill a bowl with water now add green chili paste, salt, baking powder and ginger garlic paste in it.
- Dip the chicken pieces in bowl and leave it for about 4-5hours to let the chicken marinated perfectly.
- Now take out the chicken from bowl and let it dry, make the coating by mixing the corn flour, plain flour, salt and white pepper.
- Mix all these items very well, now coat the chicken nicely
- Now deep fry the chicken and when the color changes to golden brown take it out and serve it.
- Broast is ready to serve try it and enjoy it.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com