Creamy Chicken Boti Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken boneless 300 gm (cubed)
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- All spice powder ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 ½ tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Olpers Cream 4 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese 6 tbsp (grated)
- Milk 4 tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Coriander leaves for garnishing (chopped)
- Marinate the chicken with black pepper powder, cumin powder, all spice powder, lemon juice, oil, ginger garlic paste, and salt in a microwave proof bowl for 30 minutes.
- Place the bowl in a microwave and heat at 100% for 10 minutes.
- When done, remove from the microwave, mix and transfer in a serving dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mozzarella cheese,Olpers cream and milk.
- Spread this mixture on top of the chicken pieces.
- Place it in the microwave and heat at 100% for 5 minutes.
- Remove, garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org