Cream Spice Chicken (Malai Masala Chicken) Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken ½ kg (boneless)
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Papaya paste 3 tbsp
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Olpers cream ½ cup
- All spice 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp (crushed)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg mace powder ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 3 – 4 (chopped)
- Aluminum foil as required
- Onion rings for garnishing
- Lemon wedges for garnishing
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Cut chicken into cubes, marinate with salt, lemon juice and raw papaya paste.
- In another bowl mix together thick yogurt, Olpers cream, all spice, black pepper, cumin, ginger garlic paste, nutmeg mace powder, coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Now coat marinated chicken with yogurt mixture.
- Put 3 to 4 cubes of marinated chicken in each aluminum foil piece.
- Wrap and make in to packet.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 200 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Remove in a platter, garnish with onion rings, lemon wedges and mint leaves.
- Serve with Raita.
(Visited 2,610 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com