- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- After they have cooled completely you can put the filling of your choice.
- For these I just forced a tip and piped in olpers cream.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add the butter to the water and stir until it is melted.
- Add the flour and salt all at once to the water mix.
- Stir until a ball is formed.
- Remove from heat, and add 1 egg. Beat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining eggs 1 at a time, and beat after each addition.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drop the dough on to a cookie sheet 1 of 2 ways:
- You can drop with a spoon OR put the dough into a ziplock bag, snip the corner off, and pipe the dough on to the cookie sheet. This is the method I chose!
- Use a heaping tbsp for each puff. (See picture below.) Make sure they are about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven. Start checking them around 20 minutes. Mine took 30 minutes.
(Visited 8,100 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com