Cream Pie Recipe in Urdu
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup Olpers cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine sugars, flour, salt, Olpers cream, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Pour filling into an unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven. Lower the temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
(Visited 8,670 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com