Crab Lolly Pop Recipe in Urdu
- Crab 10
- Potatoes 2 – 3 boiled
- Cheese 100 g (shredded)
- Green chilies 2 – 3 (crushed)
- Coriander ½ bunch (chopped)
- Garlic 4 – 5 (crushed)
- Corn flour 1 cup
- Eggs 2 – 3
- Black pepper ½ tsp (crushed)
- White pepper ½ tsp
- Bread crumbs 2 cup
- Chinese salt 1/3 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Take crab and cut into pieces to separate the bones.
- When the meat gets clear then wash the bones.
- Do the same method with all the crabs.
- Now in a mixing bowl add potatoes, shredded thing, chopped green chilies, garlic, chopped coriander, black pepper, white pepper powder, bread crumbs, salt and chinese salt.
- Mix it well and prepare a mixture.
- Put the mixture in crab to give the shape of lollypops.
- Now marinate the lollypops with dried corn flour and dip into eggs and bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the pops.
- Crab’s lollypops are ready.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org