Coconut Pudding Recipe in Urdu
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 liter coconut milk
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Put eggs in a bowl.
- Beat them properly.
- Then add sugar and coconut milk.
- Beat for 4-5 minutes or until sugar has completely dissolved.
- Now add 3 tbsp grated coconut in it.
- Stir in vanilla essence.
- Grease a pudding mould with butter.
- Sprinkle remaining grated coconut on it.
- Pour the prepared mixture in greased pan.
- Place pudding pan in preheated oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until its turn nice golden brown.
- Take out of the oven.
- Garnish with cherries
- Coconut Pudding is ready to serve. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org