Coconut Pudding Recipe in Urdu
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 liter coconut milk
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Put eggs in a bowl.
- Beat them properly.
- Then add sugar and coconut milk.
- Beat for 4-5 minutes or until sugar has completely dissolved.
- Now add 3 tbsp grated coconut in it.
- Stir in vanilla essence.
- Grease a pudding mould with butter.
- Sprinkle remaining grated coconut on it.
- Pour the prepared mixture in greased pan.
- Place pudding pan in preheated oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until its turn nice golden brown.
- Take out of the oven.
- Garnish with cherries
- Coconut Pudding is ready to serve. Enjoy!
(Visited 7,293 times, 1 visits today)