Cocoa Sponge Cake Recipe in Urdu
- Eggs 3 large
- Sugar 1/3 cup
- All purpose flour 1/3 cup
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Pinch salt
- Place rack in middle of oven and pre heat to 180 degrees C.
- Lightly grease a 13×9-inch pan and line with parchment.
- Combine eggs and sugar in a bowl with electric beater until sugar dissolve and mixture has tripled in volume, about 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix all purpose flour, coco powder and salt; sift it.
- Fold dry ingredients in egg mixture in two additions.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and bake about 12 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for 3 minutes.
- Run a knife around the edge of the sponge cake to loosen it.
- Invert the sponge cake on parchment sheet.
- Let cool completely.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com