Citrus Mango Muffins Recipe in Urdu
- For Muffins:
- Egg 1
- All-purpose flour 2
- Granulated sugar 1/3 cup
- Grated lime peel 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Vegetable oil 1/4 cup
- Mango, cut lengthwise in half, pitted and diced (1 cup) 1 medium
- For Lime Glaze:
- Powdered sugar 1/2 cup
- Lime juice 3-4 tsp
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Grease bottoms only of 6 jumbo (3 1/2×1 3/4-inch) muffin cups or 12 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray, or line with paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, beat egg slightly.
- Stir in remaining muffin ingredients except mango just until moistened.
- Stir in mango.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Immediately remove muffins from pan to cooling rack.
- Drizzle glaze over muffins. Serve warm if desired.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com