Chocolate Pastry Recipe in Urdu
- 300 gm plain flour
- 300 gm sugar
- 15 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 300 gm cooking chocolate
- 200 gm butter
- 100 gm icing sugar
- 2 cups fresh cream
- 1 cup sugar syrup
- 4-5 tbsp icing sugar
Cooking MethodFor dough:
- Preheat oven to 220 degree C.In a large bowl, combine together eggs, plain flour, sugar, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Knead a fine dough.
- Then place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until toothpick insert into the center comes out clean.
- In a bowl, add white butter, fresh cream, cocoa powder and icing sugar.Mix well.Keep the mix in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and mix with fresh cream.Also add prepared mixture.Make 1 cup sugar syrup and keep aside.
- When your sponge is ready, drizzle sugar syrup in the middle of sponge.
- Spread butter cream over it.
- Make a layer of cooking chocolate on the top.
- Top remaining butter cream.
- Then cut into rectangles of your preferred size.
- Chocolate Pastry is ready to serve.
- Serve with whipped cream and chocolate curls
(Visited 4,209 times, 1 visits today)