Chocolate Pastry Recipe in Urdu
- 300 gm plain flour
- 300 gm sugar
- 15 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 300 gm cooking chocolate
- 200 gm butter
- 100 gm icing sugar
- 2 cups fresh cream
- 1 cup sugar syrup
- 4-5 tbsp icing sugar
Cooking MethodFor dough:
- Preheat oven to 220 degree C.In a large bowl, combine together eggs, plain flour, sugar, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Knead a fine dough.
- Then place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until toothpick insert into the center comes out clean.
- In a bowl, add white butter, fresh cream, cocoa powder and icing sugar.Mix well.Keep the mix in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and mix with fresh cream.Also add prepared mixture.Make 1 cup sugar syrup and keep aside.
- When your sponge is ready, drizzle sugar syrup in the middle of sponge.
- Spread butter cream over it.
- Make a layer of cooking chocolate on the top.
- Top remaining butter cream.
- Then cut into rectangles of your preferred size.
- Chocolate Pastry is ready to serve.
- Serve with whipped cream and chocolate curls
(Visited 9,011 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org