Chocolate Muffins Recipe in Urdu
- Butter 100 grams
- Flour 150 gram or 1 1/2 cup or 12 tbsp
- Caster sugar 75 gram or 6 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Coco powder 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven on 180 degree C.
- Combine sugar, butter, brown sugar, vanilla essence and beat with electric beater.
- Add egg to the mixture and beat well.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients before using.
- Now add the coco powder, baking powder and flour slowly and keep beating.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth mixture.
- In muffin tray place muffin paper and fill the 3/4 of the muffin cups.
- If you do not have muffin cups, then grease the muffin tray and pour the mixture directly into it.
- Place the muffin tray in oven fro 20 minutes.
- When ready, take out from the tray and dust icing sugar and grate some chocolate on the top.
- Serve and enjoy.
(Visited 9,957 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org