- All-purpose flour 2 cups
- Cocoa powder 3/4 cup
- Baking soda 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Butter 120g
- Caster sugar 1 3/4 cup
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla essence 1 tbsp
- Milk 300ml
- Italia oil 2 tbsp
Ingredients for Chocolate Ganache:
- Milk chocolate chip 1 cup
- Cream 3/4 cup
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Caramel sauce 1 1/2 tbsp
- Grease the pan with italia oil and spread flour evenly.
- In another pan, add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
- In a beater put softened butter and start beating. When it gets fluffy, add caster sugar and oil. Add eggs one by one. Then add vanilla essence and milk. Keep beating and add dry powder gradually. Add 1/2 tsp caramel sauce.
- Put the batter on the pan and put it in the pre-heated oven at 170° for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Take out and put it on cooling rack.
Method for Ganache:
- In hot cream add chocolate and caramel sauce. Mix well.
- Put it on double boiler on low flame. Then add 1 to 2 tbsp milk. Mix well.
- Spread the ganache on the cake.
- Decorate the cake as you wish. Enjoy!