Chicken Tikka Crispy Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken tikka chunks ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Potato 1 cup heaped (boiled and mashed)
- Flour 2 tbsp heaped
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chilies 2 (chopped)
- Egg 1
- Sweet corn ½ cup
- Capsicum 1 (finely chopped)
- Cheddar cheese 3 tbsp (grated)
- Baking powder ¼ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Bread slices 8
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Mix all above ingredients except breads and sesame seeds.
- Cut each bread into 4 triangular pieces.
- Spread lavishly with filling onto each bread piece.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, slightly press.
- Deep fry in hot oil with filling side first in oil till golden, serve with ketchup.
(Visited 1,082 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com