Chicken Omelet Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken breast 1 (cut into tiny cubes)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Oil 1 tsp
- Egg 3 (beaten)
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chilies 1 (chopped)
- Oil ¼ cup
- Tomato 1 (chopped into tiny cubes)
- Marinate chicken breast with salt, black pepper and cook in 1 tsp oil, keep aside.
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper to taste with coriander leaves and green chili.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture and roll the pan to spread the egg evenly.
- Sprinkle chicken and tomato, cook on low flame till set.
- Flip the omelet and cook the other side for few seconds.
- Fold and serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org