Chicken Maryland Recipe in Urdu
- 1 chicken breast with side bone intact
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Milk as required
- French fries to serve
- Flatten chicken breast.
- In a small bowl, add salt, white pepper, mustard powder and Worcester sauce.
- Place this sauce over chicken breast.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Make batter with flour, baking powder, salt, mustard powder, white pepper, sugar, egg and milk.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Dip chicken breast in the batter.
- Then place into hot oil and fry for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is tender and golden.
- Remove from the oil and keep aside.
- Dip sliced banana in the leftover batter and fry for 3-4 minutes or light golden.
- Also fry sweet corn like fritters.
- Chicken Maryland is ready to serve.
(Visited 1,748 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org