Chicken Hot Tenders Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken breast 4
- All purpose flour 1 bowl
- Bread crumb 1 bowl
- Hot sauce 2 tbsp
- Eggs 2, 3 (large, beaten)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Garlic powder ½ tsp
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Vinegar 3 tbsp
- Olive oil 4, 5 tbsp
- For Honey Dipping Sauce
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Yogurt 3 tbsp (discard water)
- Cilantro or mint leaves 1 tsp
- Cucumber 2 tbsp (minced)
- Pepper and salt to taste
- First hammer chicken breast and cut long tender strips along with using a sharp knife.
- Keep breast thin part 1 inch broad and thick part should be ¼ inch.
- Now marinate with 1 tsp paprika, vinegar and salt for about half hour.
- In a bowl whisk eggs with hot chili sauce keep a side.
- Take another bowl add bread crumbs, paprika and a dash of salt.
- In a plastic bag put flour, garlic powder and black pepper mix.
- Now take 2, 3 pieces of chicken in flour bag and shake to coat flour, keep a side on grill do same with remaining pieces of chicken.
- Dip into egg mixture then roll with bread crumbs.
- Assemble all chicken tenders on oil greased baking tray and pour olive oil on chicken tenders and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degree C or until golden and crisp .
- For Dipping Sauce: Put all together into blender except cucumber blend till smooth.
- Pour into bowl add minced cucumber mix and serve with chicken hot tenders.
- Note: You can adjust spices (hot sauce, paprika) according to your taste.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org