Chicken Hawaiian Shashlik Recipe in Urdu
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plum sauce
- 6 pineapple slices
- 2 spring onions
- 125 gm natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp hot spices powder
- 4 green chilies thinly sliced
- shashlik sticks as required
- oil for frying
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Cut pineapple slices into small pieces.
- Place chicken and pineapple pieces in a large bowl.
- Add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, salt.
- Cover and marinate chicken for 40 minutes.
- Cut spring onions into pieces, each 2 inches long.
- Thread marinated chicken, pineapple and spring onion onto a shashlik stick.
- Repeat the process until stick is filled.
- Repeat this method with all remaining ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Place chicken skewers in it and cook on low heat for 10 minutes or until well done.
- Now place sticks in a serving plate.
- Pour plum sauce on prepared sticks.
- Chicken Hawaiian Shashlik is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org