Chicken Hara Moti Recipe in Urdu
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken cut into small cubes
- 125 gm plain yogurt
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 to matoes finely chopped
- 1 cup green peas boiled
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp hot spices powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- few curry leaves
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium high heat.
- Put boiled peas in it and fry for 2-3 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from the oil and set aside.
- Now add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until until golden brown.
- Put chicken and ginger garlic paste in it.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Now add yogurt, curry leaves, red chili powder, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, tomatoes and salt.
- Stir fry few minutes then add water.
- Cover pan with the lid.Let it simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Now increase flame to let water evaporate.
- Add fried peas.Cook for 2 minutes then take it out in a platter.
- Delicious Chicken Hara Moti is ready now.
(Visited 4,213 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org