Chicken Cheese Sandwich
- Chicken ½ cup (boiled)
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Tomato 1 small (chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Carrot 1 small (chopped)
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Black pepper power ½ tsp
- Red chili ½ tsp (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- Onion 1 medium (sliced)
- Bread 4 slices
- Cheese slices 2
- Butter 2 tbsp
- In a bowl mix together chicken, mayonnaise, tomato, coriander, carrot, lemon juice, black pepper powder, red chili and salt.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in frying pan and stir fry sliced onion until golden brown.
- Apply butter on outer side of bread.
- Spread filling on other side of bread followed by fried onion; place cheese slice and cover with other bread slice.
- Press down to close sandwich.
- Heat a griddle or pan over medium heat and toast sandwich from both sides until get a nice golden brown color and cheese melts.
- Remove from pan and slice each sandwich diagonally and serve.
(Visited 1,153 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org