Chicken Burger with Damigras Sauce Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken Mince ½ Kg
- Onions 1 (chopped)
- Eggs 2
- Bun 4
- Corn Flour 1 cup
- Potatoes 3 – 4 (for fries)
- Black Pepper 1 tbsp (crushed)
- White Pepper ½ tsp (crushed)
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Dami grass sauce for serving
- For Kabab:
- In a mixing bowl take mince, black pepper, white pepper, and salt and mix them.
- Fry onions in a pan and add them in the bowl and again mix and make their kababs.
- For French Fries:
- Slice the potatoes and put them in pan containing water and boil for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Drain the water,
- Sprinkle corn flour on the fries and deep fry.
- For Eggs:
- In a pan take 1 tbsp oil and spread it.
- Put two eggs and add 2 to 3 tbsp water and cover with a lid.
- Turn the flame off and let the eggs cook in steam.
- When the eggs attain white color dish them out.
- For Buns:
- Grill the buns on a grill pan until it gets grill marks.
- Final Setting:
- In a platter put eggs, and then put kababs in the centre.
- Put the buns on one side and put lettuce also and in the end put fries on the sides of the platter.
(Visited 4,505 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com