Chicken Burger Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Buns 4
- Egg 1
- Onion 1 (finely chopped)
- Black pepper 1 tbsp (crushed)
- White pepper ½ tsp (crushed)
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Chilli garlic sauce 4 tbsp
- Margarine as required
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato 1 (sliced)
- Salad leaves (for garnish)
- In a mixing bowl add minced chicken, black pepper, white pepper, salt, chopped onions, corn flour, salt and an egg.
- Mix well and shape the chicken mixture in to medium shaped patties.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the chicken burgers.
- After the burgers change color, turn the flame off and place them on an absorbent paper.
- Now slice each bun into two halves.
- Spread margarine onto each slice.
- Place a chicken burger onto one slice, top with a slice of tomato, chili garlic sauce and finally a lettuce leaf.
- Cover with the second slice and serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org