Chicken Broccoli Creamy Style Recipe in Urdu
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 250 ml milk
- 100 ml Olpers cream
- 1/2 packet mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 4 tbsp stirred flour
- salt to taste
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Then cut chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Chop broccoli into small pieces.
- Boil water in a pot.
- Now put chopped broccoli in boiling water and let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the water and drain.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Place chicken in it and cook for 5-6 minutes or until all juices runs clear.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil milk in a separate pan.
- When milk reaches at its boiling point, add 4 tbsp stirred flour to thick it.
- Add oregano, thyme, salt to taste and pinch of black pepper.
- Stir constantly and cook for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- When sauce is ready, put broccoli and fried chicken in it.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on it.
- Cook further for 2 to 3 minutes.
- At the end, add Olpers cream and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Delicious Chicken Broccoli Creamy Style is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org