Charcoal Kabab Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken ½ kg (boneless)
- Lemon juice ¼ cup
- Onion 1
- Ginger 1 piece
- Garlic 2 – 3 cloves
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Yogurt 125 gm (thick)
- Tomatoes 4
- Charcoal as required
- Oil as required
- Cut chicken into thin long strips.
- Blend together lemon juice, onion, piece of ginger and cloves of garlic.
- Blend well to smooth paste, now remove paste in a bowl.
- Add in chicken strips, turmeric, salt, black pepper and yogurt.
- Mix very well and keep the chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now thread one or two strips in each metal rod altering with tomato cubes.
- Thread in zig zag form.
- Lastly cook over burning charcoals until done.
- Dish it out and serve with chutney.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com