Chapli Kabab Recipe in Urdu
- Mince meat (beef) 1 kg
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper(coarsely ground) 1/2 tsp
- Coriander (coarsely ground) 1 tsp
- White cumin (roasted) 1 tsp
- Green chilies finely chopped 4
- Tomatoes finely chopped 4
- Onions finely sliced 1
- Fresh mint leaves chopped 1 bunch
- Fresh coriander finely chopped 1 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Egg 1
- Cooking oil 1/2 cup
- Mix all the ingredients in the mince and knead the mixture well.
- Leave aside for 15 – 20 min.
- Now takes approximately 1 1/4 tbsp of meat mixture in your hand.
- Place it in the center of your palm.
- Roll it to form a smooth ball.
- Flatten the ball by pressing firmly between your palms.
- These kebabs are a little bigger in size than the usual ones.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- When it becomes hot lower the heat and fry the kebabs in it, serve hot.
(Visited 6,139 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com