Chana Chaat with Low Fat Chutney Recipe in Urdu
- Chickpeas 1 cup (boiled)
- Potato ½ cup (boiled)
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves 4-5 (large)
- Onion 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Tomatoes 3 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Chat masala 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp (roasted and grounded)
- Coriander 1 tbsp (roasted and grounded)
- For Chutney:
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Green chili 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Mint leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Cumin ½ tsp (roasted)
- Heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves and onion. Cook for a while.
- Then add green chili, tomatoes, salt, chat masala, cumin, coriander, chickpeas and potatoes. Cook for a while.
- Then take it out in dish and serve with yogurt chutney.
- For Yogurt Chutney: Now add yogurt, green chili, coriander leaves, mint and salt in a blender and blend well.
- Then add cumin and blend it again.
- Take it out in a bowl and serve with chana chaat.
(Visited 1,242 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org