We all know that our day is incomplete without a piping hot cup of chai. Be it illaichi, masala or a plain simple cup of roadside chai, Pakistan runs on tea! A nightmare is very often defined as having no tea at home. Is your love for this beverage an obsession? So, if you too are one of those people who can’t function without a cup, then you might be addicted. And here are some signs to prove it:
1)First Thing you think of when you wake up in the morning.
If someone gives you chai in bed in the morning, you will fall in love with him, no doubt.
2) It doesn’t matter how hot the weather is, you’ll still have your dose of chai.
You just want tea.There is no fix time !!
3) You love to drink your chai slowly, appreciating every sip. You might even make that “shhrpppp” sound that people get annoyed with, but is music to your ears.
4) You love to drink tea in your favorite mug and no one dares to touch it. Like no!!
5) You even love to order tea in the restaurant after food. Your hobby.
No matter in which fancy restaurant you’re dinning in , or any local dhabba it is. you can drink tea any where ,any time.
6) You need to have a cup after every meal.
7) You judge someone who can’t make a decent cup of chai.
8) Your idea of a perfect rainy day: chai, cookies & a book
If there is rain, there has to be a cup of tea. Nothing feels better than being wrapped up in a blanket with a good book and a nice, hot cup of tea.
9) Your biggest struggle in Ramadan is abstaining from tea. Oh the joy of that post-iftari chai.
10) You are a firm believer in Chai and that it holds problem to all solutions.
Get me some tea , I’ll rule the world!
11) You love the people, also obsessed with tea just like you.
“I love Doodh Patti”
12) Tea is your power booster.
No painkiller, flu medicines and anti-depressants can work the same way as chai does.
13) After an afternoon nap, when your head is heavy, there’s nothing that can beat a hot cup of chai.
You feel terminally ill, if you don’t get chai.
14) If you’re depressed, tea is your solution.
15) The tea has no comparison with other beverages, none give you warm and safe feeling like tea.
Chai chai hai yaaarrr!!!
16) Hanging out with a friend always involves a cup or few of chai.
All these tea pictures and points have made you grab a cup of chai right now:
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a cup of tea and that’s kind of a same thing!