Breaded Prawns Recipe in Urdu
- 300 gm prawns
- 4 bread slices
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash prawns then drain.
- Make slits in prawns by using sharp knife.
- Keep aside.
- Cut corners of 4 bread slices then cut into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Now add plain flour, corn flour, black pepper, garlic paste, oil and salt.
- Make a thick batter.
- Dip prawns in this batter then coat with bread pieces.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Fry bread prawns in hot oil for 5 minutes or until its turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on tissue paper.
- Breaded Prawns are ready to serve.
(Visited 6,654 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com