Bread Halwa Recipe in Urdu
- 1/2 liter milk
- 250 gm dry milk
- 6 bread slices
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 4 tbsp oil or clarified butter
- 2 tbsp semolina
- 2 tbsp kewra
- For Garnishing:
- 25 gm almonds chopped
- 25 gm pistachios chopped
- Cut corner of bread slices then soak them in 1/4 cup water.
- Heat oil or clarified butter in a pan or deep skillet.
- Pour milk in it.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Crush soaked bread by using hands.
- Put crush bread slices into the skillet.
- Stir it on low flame for 5 minutes or until oil comes out the top.
- When it starts to get thick, add sugar, kewra and dried milk.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until well done.
- Take it out in a serving dish.
- Sprinkle pistachios and almonds over it.
- Delicious Bread Halwa is ready now.
(Visited 8,802 times, 1 visits today)