Bread Halwa Recipe in Urdu
- 1/2 liter milk
- 250 gm dry milk
- 6 bread slices
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 4 tbsp oil or clarified butter
- 2 tbsp semolina
- 2 tbsp kewra
- For Garnishing:
- 25 gm almonds chopped
- 25 gm pistachios chopped
- Cut corner of bread slices then soak them in 1/4 cup water.
- Heat oil or clarified butter in a pan or deep skillet.
- Pour milk in it.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Crush soaked bread by using hands.
- Put crush bread slices into the skillet.
- Stir it on low flame for 5 minutes or until oil comes out the top.
- When it starts to get thick, add sugar, kewra and dried milk.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until well done.
- Take it out in a serving dish.
- Sprinkle pistachios and almonds over it.
- Delicious Bread Halwa is ready now.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org