Besan kay Dahi Baray Recipe in Urdu
- Yogurt 1 kg
- Fresh milk 1 cup
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Gram flour 250 grams
- Egg 1
- Soda 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Tamarind pulp 1 cup
- Dried ginger 2 tbsp
- Black salt a pinch
- Cumin (roasted & ground) 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder ½ tbsp.
- Oil for deep fry
- For Bhagar:
- Oil ½ cup
- Fenugreek seeds few
- whole red chili 4-6
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Curry leaves few
- Take a large bowl, mix in yogurt, milk, corn flour, salt, sugar and yogurt. Set aside.
- In another bowl add gram flour, egg, baking soda, red chili powder and salt; make a smooth batter by adding hot water.
- Add tamarind pulp, dried ginger, black salt, cumin and red chili powder in cooking pan and cook it.
- Heat oil in a wok, add gram flour batter with spoon in shape of round dahi bare and fry until golden brown.
- Remove fried dahi bare from oil and put in hot water.
- Pour half yogurt in serving bowl, arrange bare then spread remaining yogurt. Spread a little tamarind pulp and pour over bhagar.
- Serve with remaining tamarind pulp.
- For Bhagar: Heat oil in frying pan and sizzle fenugreek seeds, whole red chili, cumin and curry leaves. Remove.
(Visited 8,070 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com