Beef with Pasta Recipe in Urdu
- 300 gm undercut beef
- 1/2 packet pasta boiled
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 3 green chilies chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 4-5 mushrooms
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/4 bunch parsley chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- salt to taste
- Cut undercut beef into thin slices.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
- Add minced garlic and fry for 30 second or its changes color.
- Then put beef in it.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until its water evaporates.
- Add red chili flakes, oregano and salt.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes then add all the vegetables, mushrooms, tomato paste.
- Cook for 2 minutes then add fresh cream and boiled pasta.
- Stir fry on 3-4 minutes on high flame.
- Take it out in a serving dish.
- Delicious Beef with Pasta is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org