Beef Wellington Recipe in Urdu
- 1/2 Kg Undercut beef
- 250 gm Chicken liver
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste, crushed
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp Rosemerry
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Egg
- 250 gm Puff pastry
- Place beef in a mixing bowl. Marinate beef with garlic paste, salt, black pepper , Worcestershire sauce, rosemary and oil. Leave it for 20 minutes to blend flavors.
- Boil chicken liver a little and keep aside in cool water to bring down the temperature. Add salt n pepper and chicken liver to a blender and blend.
- In a frying pan saute marinated beef to quickly achieve a change in color. Then add sauteed beef to a medium sized cooking pot and put on flame. Add 2 cups water and allow cooking until meat is tender.
- Reduce the temperature of cooked beef fillet and spread prepared chicken liver paste on top of it. Roll 250 grams puff pastry with a rolling pin and place beef fillet on the rolled dough. Cover it entirely with puff pastry and brush with a beaten egg. Bake in a pre heated oven at 230 for 10 to 12 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Remove from the oven and Cut into 1 inch thick slices and serve.
(Visited 6,976 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org