Beef Swiss Burger Recipe in Urdu
- Meat 300 gm
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Burger bun 2
- Cheese slice 4
- Salad leaves 1 cup
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion chopped 1
- Egg 1
- Green chilies 2
- Ginger 1 piece
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves/parsley 2 tbsp
- Bread crumbs 4 tbsp
- For Swiss Sauce:
- Stock 1 cup
- Tomato ketchup ½ cup
- Tamarind pulp ½ cup
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Chopparize well meat, ginger, garlic and green chilies.
- Add in salt, black pepper, egg and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Make into patties, fry in a grill pan with oil as required.
- In a pan put together stock, corn flour, crushed red pepper, crushed garlic, roasted cumin, salt, ketchup and tamarind pulp.
- Mix well and cook over low flame till thickens.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Now cut each bun from center into halves, spread one side with butter, put a Pattie and spread prepare sauce on top.
- Put a cheese slice, again spread with sauce and then top with another Pattie.
- Lastly put tomato slices, onion rings and salad leaf on top.
- Cover with the other piece of bun.
- Serve with sauce.
(Visited 5,878 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org