Beef Salsa Recipe in Urdu
- Beef 1 cup (slices)
- Onion ½ cup (chopped)
- Tomato ½ cup (chopped)
- Green chili 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Hot sauce ¼ cup
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice ¼ cup
- Olive oil ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Boil beef slices until tender then lightly fry. Keep aside.
- In a bowl mix onion, tomato, green chili and green coriander.
- In another bowl mix hot sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and beef. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now add tomato mixture, olive oil and salt. Toss gently.
- Serve with tortilla.
(Visited 2,684 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org